Wednesday, September 2, 2009

TWD Espresso Cheesecake Brownies


This weeks (late) Tuesdays with Dorie recipe was for Dorie's Espresso Cheesecake Brownies. They were easy to make, kinda fun (you get to swirl!) and overall fairly good. I'm not a gigantic cheesecake fan so I started to skip this week, but even though I'm late, I came through!

I skipped the coffee since my wonderful husband hates it (I know, he's weird), and I also skipped the sour cream topping. Sour cream wigs me out 99% of the time (I know, I'm weird). I baked at 350 for 35 minutes, and though the recipe says the middle will be beige, mine wasn't but it was perfectly done. Just look at the edges, if the brownie is done and it doesn't jiggle, take it out.

Oh, and it says you should cool it for 2 hours before serving...Nah. Maybe I'll wait 2 hours for another bite.

For the recipe head over to Life In A Peanut Shell and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Cheesecake/brownie looks fantastic. Glad you ended up making it.

    ReplyDelete