Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TWD: Sweet Cream Biscuits

Ok...I'm making these tomorrow. But I felt like I should post today just to prove that even though I haven't baked with the club in way too long, I am still paying attention. Melissa of Love at First Bite picked the recipe this week and I can't wait to make them.

Now, I must go shopping for flour. I've been fairly exclusively using King Arthur's White Whole Wheat Flour lately, and need some regular all purpose flour. I don't think brownish looking biscuits would be a good plan.

Get the best baking book ever and make these this week. I'm sure they'll be great since everything else out of this book is wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. Hope to see you back soon! I hear they kick ya out if your not around!::)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've heard that. Suppose I'm just exceptionally lucky. I should be back on track now that my job has returned back to normal.

    ReplyDelete